The Busy Week 2018 will take place at the AIP in Potsdam on 23-25 January 2018. The focus will be on coordination in preparation of FDR. Two parallel threads will be scheduled: Facility and Science Operations. ESO will participate with a large contingency of staff, which will help with converging on open issues.
December 4, 2017
Register AccountIn order to register please go to the registration page. At this point, only consortium members are eligible for an account.
- 19-22 June 2018: Science Team meeting
- 2-9 May 2018: Final Design Review
- 23-25 January 2018: Busy Week
- First WFC blank delivered December 6, 2017
- Busy Week 2018 December 4, 2017
- 4MOST All Hands Meeting 2017 September 20, 2017
- Registration is now open for AHM17 August 3, 2017
- Science Team Membership Policies released April 24, 2017
- Operations Rehearsal April 5, 2017
- 4MOST dataflow design review April 2, 2017
- Southern Cross 2017: Surveying the Cosmos – The Science From Massively Multiplexed Surveys January 13, 2017
- Update from the Milky Way Halo High-Resolution Survey November 30, 2016
- WAVES: A dark matter experiment November 29, 2016