On 24 January 2020, Walter Seifert reported that the first HRS camera had safely arrived at the Landessternwarte in Heidelberg. This is the camera for the green HRS channel. The system is now being characterized and is subjected to a variety of incoming tests. Following these tests the camera will be integrated into the spectrograph and the field lens will be sent to AIP for mounting on the detector head.
Register AccountIn order to register please go to the registration page. At this point, only consortium members are eligible for an account.
- 28 Feb 2020: Deadline Letters of Intent
- 5-9 Oct 2020: 4MOST All Hands Meeting 2020
- First HRS camera delivered 2020-01-29
- Call for Letters of Intent for Public Surveys with 4MOST 2019-11-26
- 4MOST Mid-Term Reviews – next chapter 2019-10-29
- 4MOST All Hands Meeting 2019 2019-09-27
- LRS Mid-Term Review 2019-07-19
- 4MOST team on Paranal 2019-07-05
- 4MOST Detector System Local Acceptance Review 2019-05-17
- Successful 4MOST community workshop 2019-05-10
- WFC lenses inspected 2019-03-20
- New appointments in the 4MOST organisation 2019-03-12