On 24 January 2020, Walter Seifert reported that the first camera for the High Resolution Spectrograph (HRS) had safely arrived at the Landessternwarte in Heidelberg. This is the camera for the green HRS channel. The system is now being characterized and is subjected to a variety of incoming tests. Following these tests the camera will be integrated into the spectrograph and the field lens will be sent to AIP for mounting on the detector head.
Register AccountIn order to register please go to the registration page. At this point, only consortium members are eligible for an account.
- 9-14 Jul 2020: 2nd 4MOST Community Workshop
- 5-9 Oct 2020: 4MOST All Hands Meeting 2020
- Workshop announcement: Planning for 4MOST – toward the 4MOST survey programme 2020-05-19
- Fibre positioner integration 2020-04-28
- Consortium proposals submitted to ESO 2020-02-28
- Delivery of LRS-A cameras and collimator 2020-02-11
- First HRS camera delivered 2020-01-29
- Call for Letters of Intent for Public Surveys with 4MOST 2019-11-26
- 4MOST Mid-Term Reviews – next chapter 2019-10-29
- 4MOST All Hands Meeting 2019 2019-09-27
- LRS Mid-Term Review 2019-07-19
- 4MOST team on Paranal 2019-07-05