On 21-22 October 2019 the Project Office (Brynnel, Giannone, Bellido, Frey, de Jong and Cesarini) visited the Landesternwarte (LSW) in Heidelberg to meet with the High Resolution Spectrograph (HRS) team for the project-internal Mid-Term Review (MTR). In addition to feeling the pulse of the work package, we visited the just completed new LSW integration hall. This impressive facility was built for the integration of HRS. In parallel, opto-mechanical units are integrated and tested in the adjacent optics clean room. The review itself went very well, and the Project Office left LSW with a very good impression. We noted that, just like for the LRS, the HRS schedule is heavily dependent on deliveries from optics manufacturers. Other than this no concerns were raised, and we are looking forward to the Local Acceptance Review scheduled for November 2020.
Register AccountIn order to register please go to the registration page. At this point, only consortium members are eligible for an account.
- 4MOST Mid-Term Reviews – next chapter 2019-10-29
- 4MOST All Hands Meeting 2019 2019-09-27
- LRS Mid-Term Review 2019-07-19
- 4MOST team on Paranal 2019-07-05
- 4MOST Detector System Local Acceptance Review 2019-05-17
- Successful 4MOST community workshop 2019-05-10
- WFC lenses inspected 2019-03-20
- New appointments in the 4MOST organisation 2019-03-12
- Final Design Review – Part 2 2019-03-10
- 4MOST issue of The Messenger 2019-03-06