4MOST has an unique operations model where the potential targets from many different science surveys are combined into one master catalogue. In any given pointing a mixture of targets from the different surveys are observed simultaneously. This allows for an efficient use of all fibres and accommodates smaller surveys that require relatively few targets per pointing but have targets spread over the entire sky.
Register AccountIn order to register please go to the registration page. At this point, only consortium members are eligible for an account.
- 6-7 March 2019: Final Design Review – Part 2
- 6-8 May 2019: 4MOST Science Community Workshop at ESO
- 9-10 May 2019: Science Team Meeting in Garching
- Announcement: Science with 4MOST – Workshop to prepare the ESO Community for the 4MOST Call for Letters of Intent August 15, 2018
- Vacancy: 4MOST Instrument Scientist August 15, 2018
- Inaugural 4MOST Science Team Meeting July 23, 2018
- Final Design Review – Part 1 May 15, 2018
- Science Team Policies released February 13, 2018
- First WFC blank delivered December 6, 2017
- Busy Week 2018 December 4, 2017
- 4MOST All Hands Meeting 2017 September 20, 2017
- Registration is now open for AHM17 August 3, 2017
- Science Team Membership Policies released April 24, 2017